Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
597 N Macewen Dr, Osprey
**VIRTUAL, INTERACTIVE, VIDEO CHAT TOUR AVAILABLE.** ENJOY the 3D VIRTUAL TOUR of this ELEGANT, Custom-Built, 5-6 Bed / 5.5 Bath, Pool/Spa, Luxury Estate situated on the 16th fairway of the Heron Golf Course. Relish in the coveted lifestyle of The Oaks Club, featuring "Luxury Coastal Living in the Heart of Sarasota County." Perfect for entertaining and positioned on a Premium, oversized lot with large, circular driveway and TWO 2-Car oversized garages, this Exquisite home features solid-mahogany double front doors, soaring ceilings, Bright and Open floor plan, Gourmet kitchen, impressive Master Suite (with spacious His & Hers walk-in closets including a bonus Cedar closet), NEW Hurricane impact doors/windows (2018), custom built-in cabinetry and ample storage throughout. The expansive, SW-facing Lanai features an Outdoor Kitchen, Commercial-grade, Infinity-edge Pool + Spa leading to sprawling and private backyard. The second floor offers 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, bonus room and outdoor screened patio. The Oaks is a distinguished country club community. Accolades include: "2019-2020 Platinum Club of America" and "Elite Distinguished Club of the World." Amenities include two, 18-hole championship GOLF courses, award-winning TENNIS programs with 12 Har-Tru tennis courts, a state-of-the-art FITNESS center and junior Olympic, SWIMMING POOL. With 3 Restaurants, Ballroom, and a wide variety of Social/Recreational options, the stage is set for the utmost enjoyment of Florida country club living in an A+ LOCATION. **Florida's #1 Rated PINE VIEW SCHOOL is located nearby. Club membership is available and is required.
- MLS® #A4462606
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,610
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Split Garage, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Infinity
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market63
- Address597 N Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 4-c Pt 3
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Generous Property
Listing information courtesy of Generous Property.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.