Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6503 Stone River Rd #208, Bradenton
Enjoy Florida's sunsets and expansive golf course views from this 2nd floor glass and screened enclosed lanai.This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is tastefully decorated and is being sold turnkey furnished. Light & bright from every room. Corian counters, new microwave and electric hurricane shutters on all windows on glass enclosed lanai. Elevator in building. Located on the 2nd green and 3rd tee box at Tara Golf & C.C. A CLass "A" membership accompanies this condo with amenities galore including a championship golf course, exercise facility with state of the art equipment, Lap Pool, concession stand, hot tub, Har-Tru tennis courts, pickle ball, Clubhouse with fine dining and grill room, driving range, putting green and a very active social membership. Mandatory membership fees of $429 mth and $60 mth food minimum at Clubhouse, One Time Capital Contribution fee of $3500 payable at closing, quarterly association fees of $825 for total maintenance free living. Annual fee of $917 which includes Comcast Cable Tv with voice activated remotes, high speed internet, HBO, ESPN,music and expansive channels. Centrally located with easy access to I-75, shopping, dining, short drive to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, St Armand's Circle, Ringling Museum and some of the most beautiful beaches Southwestern Florida has to offer including Siesta Key Beach which has been rated #1 many times. Come enjoy Florida's country club lifestyle at Tara Golf & C.C.
- MLS® #A4462725
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,118
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorConcrete, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market88
- Address6503 Stone River Rd #208
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Terraces 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 10:30pm EDT.