Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2055 Canal Dr #l2, Bradenton
Highly desirable ground floor unit with parking at the front door. This is a true 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom condominium, the owner installed a full-size washer and dryer where the bathtub used to be in the guest bathroom. The enclosed lanai offers a very private view of the backyard and is the perfect place to store your bicycle or to just enjoy that hot cup of morning coffee. Both bathrooms have newer bathroom vanities, stools, mirrors and lighting. The Third Bayshore Condominiums is a very active and friendly 55+ community with a nice heated pool, shuffleboard, and a clubhouse, where they have many activities for the residents throughout the year. The location is ideal with shopping just down the road and the beaches are only 7 miles away. Living here is very affordable with low maintenance fees of $264.88 and low taxes making this the perfect winter retreat or full-time home. Come and enjoy all the activities that are offered in the Sarasota/Bradenton area which includes many art and seafood festivals, theatres and fine dining.
- MLS® #A4462744
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Laundry, Laundry Facility
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Listing Office:Bayshore Realty Inc
- Address2055 Canal Dr #l2
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionThird Bayshore Condo Or1109/1209
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Mid Rise, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 12:30am EDT.