Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2326 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
ATTENTION...MOTIVATED SELLER...PRICE REDUCTION! Be sure to check out Virtual Tour #2 so you can visually walk through the home! Where else can you buy a UNIQUE grand home for this price?! This home boasts tall wood wainscoting surrounding the formal dining room. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout. Four hand painted murals by Dr. Lancaster grace the dining room walls above the wainscoting. Be sure not to miss the original light fixtures scattered throughout the home; they are extraordinary. Tiled walls in the kitchen provide dramatic structure and ease of cleaning. Four generous bedrooms with walk in closets (unheard of in the 1920's). Two bedrooms on the first level, two on the second level. Indoor laundry room, Florida room, music studio and lots of storage options. The back of the house is enclosed and not finished. This provides ample room to add a master bath, closet, bedroom or additional living space. The choice is yours!! This home comes with a large triple lot. There is a land behind the house that has oodles of potential. This property has potential for a bed & breakfast in the main house and add additional cottages on the property (zoning to be verified/requested by buyer). The new owner may have the option to have that land split away to sell separately, build a family compound, develop the land or leave it as a barrier to the busyness of this world. Built in 1923 by Dr. Blake Lancaster. This was built next to Riverside Hospital that he also built. The hospital has since been torn down. Regardless of your desires, this property is a gem. It will need refining and updating to become the gracious masterpiece that it once was. With all of this land, the grand home, and the fabulous history, this property is a steal! AS/IS contracts only. This is priced to sell based on condition. Agents, see Realtor Only remarks for pre-qualifying your buyers. Other buyers, call me directly for accurate information!
- MLS® #A4462838
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,064
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- ViewLevel/Flat, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Unpaved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market72
- Address2326 2nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionPelots Add To Manatee
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesElectric, Gas, Free Standing
- StoriesTwo, Elevated
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.