Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Tidewater Dr, Bradenton
You will love the full big lake views from the living room and glass enclosed lanai in this rarely available “2300” model in Wildewood Springs. This is the largest floor plan in the community and features a huge master suit with sliders that open to a private courtyard, a large walk-in closet, and spacious bath. The guest bedroom comes with an ensuite bath, large walk-in closet, and also has sliding glass doors to the courtyard. The third bedroom is currently set up as a den and has sliders that open to the lanai as well as pocket doors that open to the living room. The long living room/dining room has a large set of double windows, providing a full view of the lake. Sliding glass doors to the front courtyard keep the large kitchen light and bright as a well as offering easy access to the courtyard for your morning coffee. The 32 foot long glass enclosed lanai, which offers full lake views, is set up as a family room but has many other possibilities. Just steps from the pool, this residence is one level with no unit above it and includes a covered parking spot. Most furnishings included. AHS home warranty provided by seller Wildewood Springs is one of Bradenton’s most popular condominium communities- loved for its dense oak canopy, spacious residences, and beautifully maintained grounds. The community is pet friendly and there are no age restrictions. Close to shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, golf, movies, and beaches, Wildewood Springs is close to everything you love about Florida.
- MLS® #A4462854
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,818
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGuest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
- Address112 Tidewater Dr
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs Ii Condominium
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, End Unit
- Days on Market119
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.