Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5007 Boston Common Gln, Bradenton
Central Park at Lakewood Ranch.. fabulous new listing. This solid block home packs the perfect punch ! Smart and efficient floor plan.. peaceful pond view from the screened lanai.. beautifully updated and modern kitchen featuring brand new quartz counters, glass tile backsplash, new sink and faucet, custom cabinets with top molding and brand new hardware. Stainless steel appliances and a large picture window enhance the appeal of the kitchen even further. The great room is bright and cherry with many windows, a new designer fan, and all new easy care flooring. Spacious Master bedroom with an ample sized walk in closet, sliding door leading out to the lanai and a long view of the pond. The guest bedroom and full bath are toward the front of the home allowing for nice privacy. Brand new modern easy care flooring everywhere except for the bedrooms. Central Park is a GREAT community and the reasonable fees cover the following items. : The gates, 2 dog parks, a splash pad (so fun for the kids !) playground, concession stand w/ outdoor pavilion, tennis courts and a soccer field. The location is second to none and the community is surrounded by top rated schools, one of the best YMCA's I have been to, many shopping and dining choices and not far at all from downtown Sarasota and our world famous sugar sand beach of Siesta Key. Amazing opportunity here. Check it out today.
- MLS® #A4462877
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,156
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market23
- Address5007 Boston Common Gln
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp A-2a Pb55 Pg27-31
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.