Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4547 Egmont Dr, Bradenton
$16K Price Improvement. tour available. Welcome Home. From the moment you enter the double entry doors, wide open living, natural light, and soaring ceilings greet you. This well-planned open concept residence boasting the largest floor plan in the community has been beautifully renovated with brand new plank tile floors, brand new 5 inch baseboards, and professionally painted. This home offers an expansive flex room with unlimited potential that can be used as an office, game room, man cave, a 5th bedroom or even split the room into 2 rooms. The entertaining kitchen is in the center of it all and is well appointed with ample storage, stainless appliances, and long breakfast bar. The expansive master suite is ideally located in the rear of the home for privacy offering a spa like retreat. The en-suite offers brand new carpet, vaulted ceilings, vast walk in closet, separated dual vanities, private water closet, soaking tub and a separate shower. Bonus features to this home include a whole home reverse osmosis system, crown molding, PVC fenced-in yard, formal dining, and a 50 amp electrical box installed in the back of the home perfect for a spa or pool. The second bathroom also can double as a pool bath so everything is set up for you. Sabal Harbour is ideally located, has low HOA fees, no CDD fees and has community amenities that rival new construction including tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, community pool, playground, and open field to play any sport your heart desires. Come live like you're on vacation.
- MLS® #A4462896
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,736
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market86
- Address4547 Egmont Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 2nd, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT.