Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6334 29th Ave W, Bradenton
Beautiful Lake front condo located in Meadowcroft south 55+ Community. Pride of ownership. You will notice the brightness and lake view as soon as you walk in. Tall vaulted ceiling and open floor plan with a skylight make it feel very bright and open. Kitchen features granite counter tops with under mount sink, Beautiful tile back splash, Stainless appliances with the dishwasher being replace Nov. 2019. Ceramic Tile through out, from the kitchen into the bedrooms. Enjoy a nice cup of coffee on the newly tiled lanai that can be part of the home or opened up for some fresh air. A/C was replaced in 2017 and the membrane roof over enclosed lanai is brand new 2019 with a warranty. The main roof was replaced in 2017. Updated baseboards through out, New Faucets in both bathrooms and new toilet in guest bath. Cover parking to keep the car nice and cool on those hot sunny days. Approximately 8 miles to Bradenton Beach and less than 20 miles to the UTC Mall. Schedule a showing today and miss out on the beautiful condo.
- MLS® #A4462925
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,248
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address6334 29th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMeadowcroft South
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market23
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.