Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16801 Berwick Ter, Bradenton
Custom John Cannon home in County Club East features open floor plan, office, bonus room, 3 car garage, privacy, pond and preserve view. This home features upgraded floors throughout, gourmet kitchen with high end appliances, wall oven, 36" cooktop, center island, soft close raised panel wood cabinetry and granite countertops throughout. Four large disappearing sliding glass doors offer a wide view of the outdoors. Luxurious Master Bath suite includes frameless roman shower, custom cabinet tower and soaking tub. Covered outdoor living, dining and grilling areas make the outdoor space perfect for any occasion, with natural gas included. Country Club East provides two clubhouses, gated entry, three resort-style pools, neighborhood parks, game room, trails, lakes, fitness center, and social events. Exclusive membership to golf courses and social club & fitness is also available. Enjoy the benefits of easy accessibility to everything from family-friendly and gourmet restaurants to exceptional shopping at University Town Center and entertainment at Downtown Main Street LWR!
- MLS® #A4463081
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,502
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Alarm, Above Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market79
- Address16801 Berwick Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.