Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1732 9th St, Sarasota
Warm and inviting, this Gillespie Park home built in 2016 is ideally located for convenient living. Walk one block east to enjoy the park or six blocks south and you will be in the heart of Downtown Sarasota for fine restaurants, shopping and theater. The main house features an open floor plan with three spacious bedrooms and two baths. The separate guest house offers one bedroom and bath, a living area and kitchen. Porcelain wood tiles floors are throughout the homes. Solid wood kitchen cabinetry, granite counters and stainless steel appliances are highlighted by a large island with counter seating. Thoughtful details include french doors, tray ceilings, crown moulding, indoor laundry with full-size, front load washer & dryer and an abundance of storage. Relax on the screen porch. Move-In Ready! Come see to appreciate, it's sure to please!
- MLS® #A4463126
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Historic District, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market237
- Address1732 9th St
- SubdivisionSchindler Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:30am EDT.