Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4949 72nd Ct E, Bradenton
Stunning lakefront home complete with heated saltwater pool, the one you've been waiting for! Make sure to check out the virtual tour so you can "walk through" the home. You will want to run to this 3 bed, 2 bath split floor plan. Custom kitchen, custom master bath, custom details abound throughout this home. The wood laminate flooring, also top of the line, installed on the diagonal provides instant appeal when stepping through the front door. Your eye is immediately drawn to the double sided fireplace, if the pool and lake beyond doesn't get your attention first. The kitchen is phenomenal, built in micro, deluxe hood set on tumbled stone backsplash, cabinets with raised panels and several mouldings each highlighted with soft glaze accents. The master bedroom and bath is also complete with custom finishes and details including crown moulding, soaking tub, walk in shower, dual vanities, and more lighting options that you never knew you needed! The screened lanai is your oasis with fantastic sunset views over the lake while soaking in resurfaced saltwater pool. The exterior of the home was painted this past February. The landscaping is vibrant with beautiful color, low maintenance, and has been freshly mulched. The professionally installed curbing maintains the plant beds with ease. Creekwood offers a community pool, basketball court and tennis courts. Don't delay, this is here today, could be gone tomorrow.
- MLS® #A4463182
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market13
- Address4949 72nd Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un B-2&b-3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 11:30am EDT.