Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5487 56th Ct E, Bradenton
Pre-Construction. To be built. Riverside Point is a waterfront community with access to the Gulf of Mexico via the Braden River. This gated enclave of 37 homes offers each owner an assigned boat slip/dock & beautiful natural views of the Branden River. The Dahlia model offers a functional open floorplan that is great for today's lifestyle. Enjoy the easy access and beautiful views of the pool and patio area from the triple sliding door at the rear of the great room or from the French doors off the breakfast room and master suite. Built with attention to detail, this home features: 10 ft. ceilings, coffered & tray ceiling accents, crown molding, 5.25" baseboards, 8 ft. doors, custom lighting, recessed lighting, granite tops, 42 inch kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, upgraded tile floors, tiled bath surrounds, walk in pantry, walk-in master closet, double vanity in master bath, laundry sink, 2 car garage, rain gutters, paver driveway, lush landscaping, and much more.
- MLS® #A4463241
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,485
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBrackish Water
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address5487 56th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiverside Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market13
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.