Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
621 Cocoanut Ave, Sarasota
RARELY AVAILABLE!! Corner Townhome Unit in Downtown Sarasota’s Rosemary District - 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with a private 2 car garage, and private courtyard. This townhome has 2,378 sq ft including the private courtyard - lots of windows with Natural lighting. Interior features include: premium hardwood and ceramic tile floors, designer European style wood cabinetry with 42" cabinets and crown molding, Kitchen Aide Stainless Steel Appliances (natural gas - including the washer/dryer and stove, and an instant hot water tank), granite counter-tops, and owner added the following updates: Epoxy flooring in the garage, crown molding throughout the house, the built-in grill and cooking area in the courtyard, shelving in the garage, and the Jacuzzi in the courtyard. This is a fee simple townhome ownership (not condominium). There are additional parking spaces available for $50/month. Annual Taxes: $4,476. HOA: $410 a month, which includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Pest Control, Private Road, Sewer, Trash, Water, common area electric, Amenity Area with beautiful wall fountain, trellised arbor with columns, multiple seating areas, ornamental pots and accent brick paving. Valencia is in the heart of what downtown Sarasota has to offer – restaurants, shopping, grocery stores like Whole Foods and Publix, across from the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, near Ringling Museum, St Armand Circle, Lido Key and Longboat Key beaches, short distance to Sarasota/Bradenton Airport and much more! The Modern Hotel located next door, offers an amenities package exclusively to the residents at Valencia for $75/month to use the gym, pool, discounts on meals and beverages, and to use their event space. Leasing info: You may lease after 1st year, the tenant must be approved and can only can be rented once per year minimum 30 day lease. For your safety and ours, we will have the property to view via Virtual Tour. For serious buyers, who have pre-approvals, contact agent to schedule a private showing. https://www.homecb.com/621cocoanutavenue-sarasota
- MLS® #A4463293
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,997
- Year Built2017
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean, Craftsman
- UtilitiesFiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Ground Level, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Historic District, City View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Awning(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address621 Cocoanut Ave
- SubdivisionValencia Rosemary Place Twnhms
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Epoxy
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesSplit Level, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise, Walk-Up, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 8:29am EDT.