Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
508 Wildlife Gln, Bradenton
Live in The Estuary, among 50 residences situated on a generous 53 sprawling acres. This pristine NW Bradenton maintenance assisted development is gated and borders Robinson’s Preserve. The location is absolutely stellar! If you’re looking for peace and quiet you have found it here. This 2018 Bright Meadow layout features a 3BR/2BA split plan that includes a large den/office with French door entry, walk in closets in all the bedrooms and a 3 car garage. This is a wonderful comfortable open floor plan with natural abundant lighting. The generously sized Master Suite overlooks the lake and caged pool and offers two large closets, dual sinks and a glass entry shower. Watching the waterfowl on this beautiful lake as you lounge in your saltwater pool will be captivating and a pleasure. The sunset views are simply breathtaking! Your gourmet kitchen showcases a quartz countertop island, stainless steel appliances, under-mount lighting, European sized cabinets, double oven, gas range, breakfast nook, pendant lighting and walk-in pantry. Volume tray ceilings, plantation shutters, pool tanning shelf and outdoor patio pavers are all additional amenities. This home is special and so warm and inviting with a karma all it’s own that you'll simply have to see and feel it yourself!
- MLS® #A4463304
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,288
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- Days on Market21
- Address508 Wildlife Gln
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.