Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7207 Pasadena Gln, Lakewood Ranch
VIRTUAL SHOWINGS AVAILABLE! Celestial views over a calming lake and golf course setting award a magnificent lifestyle with sophisticated craftsmanship and beautiful design elements. Upon entering through frosted glass double doors, the foyer makes a bold impression that awakens the senses to elegant living. A library located just off the entry boasts rich wood accents, arched transom windows and floor-to-ceiling built-ins with glass display case. The formal dining room also flanks the foyer for regal occasions. Picturesque vistas through expansive glass sliders flatter the living room with its grand stone fireplace, built-ins, custom window treatments and inviting atmosphere. Spiral columns greet you at the custom gourmet kitchen showcasing a sprawling breakfast bar, gleaming granite countertops, wood cabinetry, a center island, generous walk-in pantry, and GE Monogram & Bosch appliances. The kitchen dining area is complete with built in banquette seating and aquarium glass windows. The kitchen is open to the family room allowing views to the saltwater pool with April 2020 pool heater and landscaping. The extended screened lanai featuring an outdoor kitchen with quartz counters epitomizes Florida luxury with views of the lake and Cypress Links Golf Course beyond the pool. Fit for royalty, the master suite boasts a tranquil spa-like en-suite bath meant for self-indulgence. Form and function are afforded with a remarkable rear office with custom built ins and peninsula desk, upstairs game room with wet bar, surround sound system throughout, plus numerous updated finishes and custom appointments. This enchanting residence is found in master-planned community of Lakewood Ranch with shopping, dining, cultural activities and close to renowned beaches.
- MLS® #A4463346
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,810
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market18
- Address7207 Pasadena Gln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Ccv
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 2:29pm EDT.