Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2609 65th St E, Bradenton
Conveniently located 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom country home on 1.37 acres west of I-75! No deed restrictions and no CDD! Bring your outdoor toys, boat, ATV or RV! Located between SR 64 & SR 70. Easy access to shopping, dining and Costco! Close to highly rated schools! Open floor plan, wood burning fireplace in the great room, split bedrooms. Enjoy your wooded view from the hot tub in the large screened lanai that spans almost the entire length of the home! French door access to the lanai from the master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and living and dining areas! New insulated garage door in 2017, double hung Pro Windows installed in 2002, new roof in 2011, new laminate plank throughout the dining and living area. Work on your projects in the comfort of the air-conditioned garage! All the characteristics of country living without the drive!
- MLS® #A4463356
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,586
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market8
- Address2609 65th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHidden Meadows Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 8:14pm EDT.