Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10603 Old Grove Cir, Bradenton
Whether or not you are a golf enthusiast, you'll love the gorgeous golf course view from this lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a home office. It's close to Lakewood Ranch but has NO CDD FEES! Enjoy a glass of wine on your large lanai overlooking the 17th hole or entertaining in your living room with it's beautiful view from 8 foot sliding doors. Prepare a gourmet meal in the large kitchen featuring solid wood cabinets, stainless appliances and a gas range. The open floor-plan and high ceilings provide plenty of room for gathering friends and family. The home office has luxury vinyl plank flooring. When company visits, the office can be closed and become part of the master suite for privacy. Located in pet-friendly Greenfield Plantation with it's low HOA fees, your home has easy access to I-75 and nearby shopping. This move in ready home has a new roof and hot water heater (2019) and newer stainless steel appliances. Make Greenfield Plantation your home!
- MLS® #A4463428
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,274
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market24
- Address10603 Old Grove Cir
- SubdivisionGreenfield Plantation
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.