Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6719 12th Ave Nw, Bradenton
**** NW BRADENTON * POOL * 3 BEDROOMS * 2 BATHS * 2 CAR GARAGE * NON-DEED RESTRICTED **** This lovely home has been very well maintained and is situated on a cul-de-sac street. You can conveniently park your RV or boat and have room left to spare for your outdoor activities. The sunken Family Room that is open to the dining area features a cathedral ceiling and stone wood burning fireplace for your enjoyment. All bedrooms offer nicely sized larger closets in this split plan home. Additional features include a barstool counter area, front screen entry door, kitchen window with garden window over sink for your flowers and herbs, skylights, chair rail molding, textured ceiling and walls, tile on the diagonal, 2016 A/C, 2011 Water heater, 2005 Roof, hot tub and sliding glass door from the Master bedroom and Family Room overlooking the pool. The caged swimming pool is surrounded by a privacy board on board wood fence and shutters for complete privacy that are screwed in and can easily be removed. The covered lanai can be enclosed for additional living space as an option. Not in a flood zone and no HOA fees! The location is simply exceptional as you are less than two miles from the DeSoto Memorial Park and an easy bike ride to Robinson’s Preserve. Don’t miss this one - it will go fast!
- MLS® #A4463440
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,455
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiberglass, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Sauna, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market13
- Address6719 12th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionAloise Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.