Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
5531 Arnie Loop, Bradenton
Spectacular lake and golf course views from this expansive residence in the gated resort style community of Lakewood National! You will be captivated as soon as you step into this impressive 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom pool home. The excellent use of space creates a tranquil retreat and is also an ideal place for entertaining. The chef of the home will enjoy cooking in the open concept kitchen which is equipped with a gas cooktop, dual ovens, granite counters, tile backsplash and breakfast nook. A row of sliding glass doors off the kitchen and family room open to a 2 story screened lanai with saltwater pool and outdoor kitchen, offering generous space and privacy for outdoor living. Enjoy a glass of wine poolside or unwind in the heated spa while taking in gorgeous sunsets. Rounding out the 1st floor is a formal living room, dining room and guest bedroom with adjacent full bath which is easily accessed from the pool. The second floor, accessible via dual staircases, features a loft area which is the perfect space for a playroom, office, or craft room. The master suite is a welcoming retreat with a screened balcony overlooking the pool, lake and golf course, his and her walk-in closets, and a spa-like ensuite with dual vanities, soaking tub and walk-in shower. This home features a large 2nd master suite offering guests space and privacy. Two additional bedrooms on the 2nd floor also have access to the large balcony within the screened lanai. Enjoy a maintenance-free Florida lifestyle and an abundance of amenities including a 36-hole Arnold Palmer designed golf course, member programming, priority tee times, world class professional golf instructors, state-of-the-art clubhouse, zero entry heated resort-style pool, poolside cafe and tiki bar, elegant dining, full service spa, fitness center including group classes, on-site TPI Certified Personal Trainer, eight lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, pickleball and bocce. When exiting the attractive side load 3-car garage, you will enjoy easy access to everything from family-friendly and gourmet restaurants, exceptional shopping and entertainment, award winning beaches, I-75, UTC Mall and Downtown Sarasota. Why wait to build when you can move right in? *Ask your Realtor® how you can walk this property from the comfort of your home using our Interactive 3D Showcase.*
- MLS® #A4463553
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Golf Course View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market75
- Address5531 Arnie Loop
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionLakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 9:44pm EDT.