Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2300 Georgetown Rd, Bradenton
AFFORDABLE EXCELLENCE...Immaculate Mid-Century modern "Bird of Paradise" this incredible home features: A Great room floor plan offering Polished "sandstone" terrazzo floors (its the perfect place to gather with family and friends)...a Kitchen that will inspire the family chef featuring French Cream cabinets with raised panel doors and crown molding, corian solid surface counters, pristine white ceramic back splash, ebony oak tile floors and Stainless Steel appliances (of course)...the dining room is large enough to fit a family of six...the master bedroom features a private updated bath...the bonus "all seasons" room is the place where dad can have his own TV for sports or where the kids or grandkids can enjoy fun and games...BRAND NEW ROOF, Updated Plumbing...A/C 1 year new and Updated windows all make for lower utilities and insurance costs...Guardian Security, ring door bell and 3 TV's included...the HUGE fenced yard is great for pets and features a paver brick patio, shaded flower garden and a fire pit...There's also a shed great for storage of toys, tools or lawn equipment. The Bayshore Gardens Recreation area is for residents only and offers an Olympic sized swimming pool ideal for hours of summertime family fun, bayside picnic area, ball fields, a generous playground, boat ramp and even a Marina on Sarasota Bay offering discounted fees to dock your boat. This fine home is located just 5 miles from the Gulf Beaches of Anna Maria Island where you can enjoy a stroll along the water's edge, collect sea shells and watch spectacular sunsets nightly. This one is an excellent investment in your future or your retirement...Don't wait, call now and get a head start on the Summer buying season.
- MLS® #A4463555
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,245
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Marina, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Oversized Lot
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address2300 Georgetown Rd
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:44am EDT.