Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
301 San Casciano Ln, Bradenton
Come and be WOWED by this immaculate 2014 built Craftsman style 4 bedroom, 2 bath family home with a tranquil pond view. Only 5 years old and in like new condition the current owner has done many upgrades to this home and it sparkles! LOOK AT THIS LIST OF FEATURES that are normally found in much more expensive homes... Over 1,900 sq ft, pond view, Centralized location, Tankless water heater, Natural gas cooking, Granite counters, Upgraded wood kitchen cabinets, Den/4th bedroom has glass double doors, HOT TUB, 2 car garage, Paver driveway, Screened patio and open air patio, No CDD fees and Low HOA fees that include Cable TV and Internet. Schedule your private showing now!
- MLS® #A4463583
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,903
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address301 San Casciano Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionCottages At San Casciano
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:45am EDT.