Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
776 N Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
Fully remodeled and renovated in 2018-2020, welcome to “Hidden Gem”, privately situated on approximately 1.3 acres in a coveted gulf to bay setting behind the gates on North Manasota Key. This 4/3 residence presents an inviting beach house vibe with its coastal contemporary architecture. The owners envisioned turning a diamond in the rough into a bright, open floor plan to accommodate today’s modern family. The result is a stunning, low maintenance home with beautiful natural sealed shellstone flooring, all new mechanicals, hurricane rated doors/windows, new kitchen cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless appliances, LED lighting, pavered decking around the new heated, salt water pool, and well for irrigation. The large gathering room opens to the large Ipe wood deck with bench seating and magnificent views to the Gulf of Mexico. Retreat to the master suite, occupying one wing of the residence, offering access to the beach from its own private screened lanai; large custom closet, and exquisitely appointed bath. Guest quarters include 2 ensuite bedrooms, each with access to the gulf; the addition of a closet to the upstairs area expands its function as 4th bedroom, or game/media room. The wrap around second level deck overlooking the pool has forever bay and gulf views, and leads to a rooftop area for sunbathing or star gazing. With the added bonus of the dock with water/electricity on Lemon Bay, including additional parking area, you experience the best of both the intracoastal waterway and the Gulf of Mexico. Whether you enjoy fishing/boating, bird watching, or beachcombing for shells and sharks teeth, you’ll find that life is better on an idyllic island. Isn’t it time you chose to make memories with family and friends here? There’s no better time than now….Nowhere but here.
- MLS® #A4463666
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,960
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGated, Security, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Private, Unincorporated, Street Unpaved, CoastalConstruction Control Line
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market69
- Address776 N Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Brick/Stone
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.