Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13618 7th Avenue Cir Ne, Bradenton
With over 900 acres of land, Mill Creek is home to almost 1,000 families. Mill Creek offers a very rural ambiance of larger than average properties. Only 4 miles east of 1-75, Ensuring an easy commute to all other destinations, not just Bradenton. Welcome to this huge three-car garage single-family home, that is sitting on 1.2 acres of property. Exteriorly, the home has a 2018 shingle roof completely redone, all new pool cage, fenced-in backyard and resurfaced pool area with a brand new pool pump to top it off. Stepping inside you will notice the 15ft ceilings, new luxury laminate floors, and freshly painted moldings. The home is very spacious and offers a living area with a family room and an open kitchen layout. The Kitchen has been completely redone and all new appliances were recently installed. The second floor offers another entertainment space, which is great for kids' play area or extra living space. All new windows have been installed on the second floor in 2018. A home is a place where family can be family. With all this place has to offer your family will love this space. Take your tour of this gem and fall in love.
- MLS® #A4463693
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,173
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market16
- Address13618 7th Avenue Cir Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:45am EDT.