Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5305 26th Avenue Ct W, Bradenton
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Located next to GT Bray Park on a cul-de-sac, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom pool home is located on 1.2 acres with mature landscape and plenty of privacy while still be located near shopping, dining, entertainment and 6.7 miles from the Beach! This unique home features a split plan with an open kitchen, Master Bedroom Suite and an En-Suite. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and an island. The serving bar between the kitchen and the family room is perfect for quick meals and snacks. The living room features high ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. The Master Suite features a large oversized walk in closet with a dressing area, bathroom and a door that leads to the screened in pool. You will enjoy the stunning outdoor features of this property as much as the indoor features. The large Screened Pool area measures approximately 55' x 44'. The idyllic gardens include a small deck overlooking the pond - perfect for a lazy day or watching the many turtles. Don’t miss your chance for this piece of Florida Gold! The pool was resurfaced in April 2020 and the pool deck was redone in April 2020. New roof and HVAC was put on in October of 2019. Don't miss your chance for this piece of Florida Gold.
- MLS® #A4463706
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,927
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available, Water Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Near Public Transit, Cul-de-sac, Water View, Park View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Deck
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market34
- Address5305 26th Avenue Ct W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionBirnam Wood
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Other
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighManatee High
- Listing Office:Exit Sunset Realty
Listing information courtesy of Exit Sunset Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.