Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20717 79th Ave E, Bradenton
Luxurious estate with over 5 acres of glorious living. Exquisite solid carved front doors lead you to a Grand entry with an enormous gathering room. Voluminous ceiling and sliders off to the paver lanai, pool plus spa. Beautiful Canadian wood flooring in main rooms. Grand gourmet and granite kitchen, large island, custom cabinets, stainless appliances, electric cooktop, tile backsplash, pantry and a breakfast area. Spacious den with double glass doors. Cozy dining room. Generous second bedrooms for guests. Fabulous soundproof theatre room that seats eight comfortably. Owner’s retreat offers a colossal bedroom, sitting and bath. Stunning quartz in all baths and tiled ceiling to floor. Magnificent in size, a cabana area with roll down hurricane shutters, outdoor kitchen with built in seating. Fenced off area grows lovely fruit trees like tangerines, oranges, lemons, lime, guava, etc. The barn in the back has an enormous bonus area or can be an in-law suite with an impressive storage area. What an amazing estate to call home.
- MLS® #A4463709
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Horses Allowed, Stable(s)
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market70
- Address20717 79th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, L Dining
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 8:45pm EDT.