Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
521 19th St W, Bradenton
Very unique property. This adorable cottage, centrally located close to downtown, has so much to offer and looks like it's right out of a magazine! About 7 miles to the beautiful Bradenton/Gulf coast beaches and 1/2 mile from Main Street featuring restaurants and bars. More being added! Lots of built-ins throughout, including 2 CitiSleeper beds that fold up and away. Real wood burning fireplace, stained glass windows, metal roof, loft area in attic and two different outside seating areas with pavers that make you feel like you're in a secret garden, with outdoor hot tub. Two car garage/workshop with alley access plus fabric awning/carport area with concrete pad. Corner lot and mature greenery. Property has been used as a vacation rental/income property at times in the past, information available upon request.
- MLS® #A4463788
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,436
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear, Off Street, On Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Historic District, Park View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Selling The Sunshine Realty
- Address521 19th St W
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Days on Market68
Listing information courtesy of Selling The Sunshine Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.