Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 17th St Ne, Bradenton
VIRTUAL SHOWINGS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST! Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the Manatee River on almost a half acre of property, with 136 feet of prime waterfront shoreline. Relax on your 52 foot dock watching the kayaks, boats, dolphins and manatees go by. A boaters paradise, with easy nautical access to the Gulf of Mexico, Tampa Bay, the Intercoastal and famous Anna Marie beach. There is a shared kayak/boat launch for ease of access. This lovely home is located on a quiet dead end street in an historic neighborhood adorned with majestic oak trees. A quaint covered breezeway welcomes you to this tastefully updated home, graced with plentiful windows, ceramic floors throughout, French doors in both the living room and master bedroom, an enclosed waterfront porch and amazing views from every room. The kitchen is equipped with LG stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinets, Corian counters and has pretty ceramic backsplashes throughout. There is a dining area in the kitchen which overlooks the water. The oversized living room has French doors that open out to the spacious fenced backyard, complete with a sitting area embellished with rustic trellises and rosebushes. The very private backyard is also home to several banana trees and palm trees. Directly off of the living room is an enclosed porch surrounded by windows providing you with a magnificent 180 degree view of the water. The master bedroom suite has French doors that open out to a paved brick patio along the River. Imagine enjoying the beautiful sights and sounds of the Manatee River while sipping coffee on your private patio beside a picturesque pergola laced with vibrant bougainvillea. This light filled home has a newer roof (2018), A/C and duct work (2015), new PVC backyard fencing and landscaping, a new dock surface and has also recently been repainted both inside and out. Just East of the Historic Bradenton River district and popular downtown Riverwalk, close to beaches, shopping, dining, world class fishing, golf and cultural events, this is an amazing place to call home. Come enjoy Florida waterfront living at its best!
- MLS® #A4463876
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,450
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Curb Parking, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Historic District
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments, Rods
- Days on Market58
- Address105 17th St Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionDavis Resub Of River Front Prop
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.