Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5630 River Sound Ter, Bradenton
Snow birds at last you can finally land. This home is not only maintenance free but also ready for you. Welcome to River Sound an amazing gated community that features 2 dog parks, a heated pool overlooking water, summer community kitchen and a hot tub, fishing pier and miles of walking trails easy access to I75 makes this house the one. The pool rivals some of the top resorts. The house itself is spic and span and better than new. Shows like a model, amazingly decorated. The welcoming floor plan boasts 2 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom, and a large 2 car garage with full attic and storage along with hurricane panels for entire house. The owner has large tile throughout main living areas and laminate in bedrooms, tray ceilings, beautiful tall wood cabinets, deluxe top of the line stainless steel appliances, and corian counters make this kitchen a chef's delight. Beautiful plantations shutters add a cozy cottage feel. The Open porch creates a Florida relaxing getaway.
- MLS® #A4463915
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Cape Cod, Contemporary, Florida, Key West, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Private Boat Ramp
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Street One Way
- PoolHeated, Other, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Vinyl, Indoor
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address5630 River Sound Ter
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.