Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14606 21st Ave E, Bradenton
Experience MILL CREEK. Enjoy ownership in one of the most highly sought after communities in Manatee County! Our community is nestled on hundreds of acres of lush natural beauty, conservation areas, lakes and miles of spectacular beauty for walking, biking and relaxing. This custom estate home was built by J. Michael Fine Homes. This home was built for ENERGY EFFICIENCY with Energy Star Appliances, High Efficiency HVAC, Radiant Barrier Roofing, Low Flow Fixtures and Plumbing. With over 4000 total square~feet of indoor and outdoor tropical living, this architecturally distinctive home offers plenty of light-filled space to live, work, play and entertain. The Engineered Hardwood floors throughout, Porcelain Tile Bathrooms and plethora of custom touches make this unique home stand out. The Open Floor Plan offers an enormous Great Room which boasts CUSTOM CEILING DETAILS and built in shelving. The opulent Open Gourmet Kitchen presents incredible space for family meals featuring a huge SPACIOUS CENTER ISLAND, stainless appliance package, bar seating, granite and more! Let your outdoor activities continue! Go ahead! Swing open those disappearing POCKET SLIDERS and savor your morning coffee in the warm Florida sunshine! Relax in your HEATED SALTWATER POOL. Do a little gardening! The preserve area, mature trees and perfectly landscaped tropical splendor offer privacy on this lot. Curl up on your Lounger by the Pool and enjoy your favorite novel. Whether enjoying your OUTDOOR KITCHEN, a good read or a great meal in the evening breeze your outdoor oasis is sure to lay the foundation for new memories, good conversation, and shared laughter. When it’s time for rest, the large Master Suite offers a Soaking Tub and Separate Shower. A Car Enthusiasts’ Dream is revealed in the THREE CAR GARAGE featuring $20K in Electric Lifts and High Garage Doors which would allow you to store SIX Classic cars if you wish! You’ll love the Native Florida Landscaping with RAIN SENSING IRRIGATION SYSTEM and fully FENCED YARD. Mill Creek is convenient to Airports, I-75, Lakewood Ranch Country Club, Golfing and University Town Center Mall. Gulf Beaches are within minutes! Only a short drive to Sarasota’s downtown arts & cultural districts! New Detached Storage Barn in the rear of the home is perfect for all your gardening tools. And just so you know… there are NO neighbors behind you… and we have NO CDD's and low HOA’s in our community. We challenge you to find a custom home anywhere in Manatee County ~ with the amount of upgrades and amenities that this one has for the price! Tour it! Love it! Own it today!
- MLS® #A4463951
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,577
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Propane
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fishing, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Park
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized, RV Garage, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market52
- Address14606 21st Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 5:44pm EDT.