Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2901 26th St W #219, Bradenton
Affordable living in Midtown Bradenton at the Raintree Condos. Raintree is a secured entry building with 2 elevators (new in 2017), large heated pool with a paver deck, community kitchen, an additional storage locker on the 1st floor, assigned parking, planned social activities as well as cable, internet, water, sewer, trash and monthly pest control. All this is included in the low monthly fee of $280. Raintree is where all ages are welcome and 2 small pets are allowed. This unit is located on the 2nd floor with views of the pool from the living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom and enclosed lanai. Light and airy describes this split bedroom plan that includes newer windows, updated kitchen, updated baths and beautiful built in. Paradise is found at Raintree, call today for a private showing!
- MLS® #A4463987
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage940
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Laundry, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pool, Sauna, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Common, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sauna, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market51
- Address2901 26th St W #219
- SubdivisionRaintree Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Mid Rise
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.