Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2905 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis
BRAND NEW BEACH HOUSE - Certificate of Occupancy issued 2/3/20. Opportunities such as this do not come along often. You may find new construction. You may even find a beachfront house, however, this is currently the ONLY new, complete, ready to move-in, beachfront home on the market in Sarasota County. This British Colonial showpiece was years in the making and now boasts more than 5,300 square feet of coastal luxury with Gulf views from most rooms. Having 5 bedrooms and 7 baths this is a wonderful retreat for family and friends. With a master suite on each level, and an elevator to take you there, you and your guests are sure to find a space that's "just right" for peaceful slumber after a day at the beach. You'll find the main living areas to be spacious and filled with natural light. The open floor plan lends itself to entertaining. The large living area is equipped with a wet bar and wine counter. The kitchen is well appointed with high end stainless appliances, beautiful custom solid wood cabinetry, and a fabulous large island. Even the laundry room is spacious enough to accommodate all your needs to start your day. The second level features a large recreation area with a wet bar to prepare your drinks as you enjoy the amazing sunsets. You might use it as a game room, complete with billiards, card table and even enough room for a piano. This space could be dedicated play area for the children or grandchildren who would be bound only by their imagination. It may also make an inspiring art studio - you'll know your colors are true with the natural light pouring over your creations. Enormous covered balconies with room for everyone on both levels make relaxing, dining and spending time in the Gulf breeze one more reason to love this place. Working at home becomes a pleasure from the dedicated office with its fabulous gulf views. This house is smart. Really smart. The technology allows for the adjustment of lighting, temperature, music, pool and alarm from your phone. Your home can then greet you at the door playing your favorite song, with the lights on. Now that's a warm welcome. Grill a great meal in the outdoor kitchen, take a dip in the open-air pool and spa, then perhaps walk down to your private beach and take a stroll along the shore of the Gulf of Mexico. Feel secure - of course this home has been built to the latest building codes and also features Anderson 400 series impact windows and French doors. It is pre-wired for a camera system so you can monitor the house (or your pets for that matter) from your computer or phone. The current owner spared no expense to build this beachfront vacation home. Now, due to unforeseen circumstances seller is relocating before the move in. Seldom does life offer an opportunity like this. Schedule your private showing today.
- MLS® #A4464159
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,335
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Colonial, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, FloodZone, Flood Zone, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market153
- Address2905 Casey Key Rd
- AreaNokomis/North Venice
- SubdivisionCasey Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34275
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High, Venice
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 9:15am EDT.