Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
464 E Royal Flamingo Dr, Sarasota
Enjoy exclusive living at the sought-after and centrally-located Bird Key community, in this three-bedroom plus bonus room garden residence. A sunny retreat, this pool home is ready to enjoy as it is, dive into a renovation project, or it can be the ideal spot to begin your brand-new dream home. You will appreciate the lovely features and updates offered inside and out, which include circular pavered driveway (2013) and manicured landscaping, newer roof (2009), resurfaced swimming pool with newer pool cage (2018), crown molding, 9’ ceilings, granite countertops, hardwood flooring in the den, spacious media room and newer bathrooms. The updated kitchen, with its solid-wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and wine station (including built-in wine rack) overlooks the formal dining area and family room. All three bedrooms are arranged in a private split pan, offering walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms in each. The generous two-car garage includes workstation space. Bird Key residents love the convenient locale of this wonderful neighborhood, surrounded by first-rate attractions and immaculate Gulf beaches only minutes from your front door. An absolute jewel nestled between Sarasota’s bustling downtown and St. Armand’s Circle, with the charming Bird Key Park is just a stone’s throw away. This community also offers exclusive membership to the Bird Key Yacht Club. Fabulous dining options, unlimited club access, fitness center, tennis, swimming and a place to dock your boat nearby are just some of the first-rate amenities members can enjoy. You can make this home yours today!
- MLS® #A4464261
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,788
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Security, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Special Community Restrictions, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market67
- Address464 E Royal Flamingo Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.