Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5209 97th St E, Bradenton
ENJOY FLORIDA LIVING AT IT'S BEST in this 2Bed/2Bath + DEN MAINTENANCE-FREE pool home. Located within the gates of Rosedale Golf & Country Club this meticulously maintained property is MOVE-IN ready and offers many upgraded features including extensive use of plantation shutters, wood and tile floors throughout (NO CARPET), WiFi controlled thermostat, digital front door lock and Ring™ security camera. A new washer, dryer and refrigerator were installed in 2016. You’ll also benefit from low monthly fees which includes lawn maintenance, cable, 24/7 manned security gates, exterior painting, periodic roof cleaning and NO CDD FEES! Social, golf and/or tennis memberships are available a la carte and not mandatory. The large den is valuable bonus space which can be adapted to a variety of uses including a 3rd bedroom if needed. The master suite with tranquil views of the pool and tropical plantings features an ensuite bath with double vanity, large his/her closet + garden tub with separate walk-in shower. The PRIVATE screened pool area features heated pool/spa, covered lanai + separate "paver" lounge area just outside the screened area for sun bathing or grilling. The screened enclosure was recently updated with new stainless steel screws. World class shopping and dining are only minutes away or take a short drive to our award-winning beaches or numerous cultural & sporting activities the area has to offer. LIVING IS EASY, CONVENIENT & SECURE IN THIS ACTIVE LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY! *The owners are flexible and willing to consider selling all or part of the furnishings in a separate agreement.*
- MLS® #A4464355
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,853
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Thermal Windows
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market19
- Address5209 97th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBraden River Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 10:45pm EDT.