Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6427 13th Street Ct E, Bradenton
This move-In ready block home has been updated and offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 2 car garage all situated on .39acres of land. Inside is an open floor plan with a large living room for entertaining. Just off the living room is your dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen has recessed lighting, new shaker slow close cabinets, granite counters with under-mounter sink, Whirlpool stainless steel appliance package and bartop that extends into living and dining area. The split floor plan keeps two bedrooms on one side of the house sharing a large guest bathroom with tub and tile surround with one-bedroom offering a half bath + 2 closets. The master sits off the living room and has a private master bath with a standing shower with a tile surround. There is new luxury vinyl plank flooring in main living areas with tile in the bathrooms. Private backyard with patio, storage shed, and vinyl fencing. The garage has been freshly painted, new garage door opener, washer, and dryer with hookups and a 2010 hot water heater. NEW Roof & HVAC 2020! Property has well with new pump & Septic. home centrally located in South Bradenton on a nice private dead-end Street with just under a half-acre of property. Home is staged and easy to show.
- MLS® #A4464374
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,522
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address6427 13th Street Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWinter Gardens
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryKinnan Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Relax Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Relax Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 3:00pm EDT.