Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
341 Cape Harbour Loop #102, Bradenton
** FOR VIRTUAL TOUR copy/paste this link: https://vimeo.com/402538222 ** Lighthouse Cove at Heritage Harbour is the area's best-kept secret! Near Lakewood Ranch, I-75, major shopping and dining, and the new COSTCO! This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath corner unit is PACKED with features & sure to please! NEW A/C (2016) NEW FRIDGE (Dec 2017) Light & Bright with NEW Wood-Look Tile in all living areas! NEWER Paint & Carpet. Kitchen features Solid Surface Corian Countertops & raised-wood panel cabinets, updated fixtures & closet pantry. Stacked washer/dryer in unit! Upstairs you'll find the Master Bedroom with walk-in closet & En-Suite Bathroom, and 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms & Guest Bath with tub/shower combo. All rooms have remote fans/lighting. This home was only lightly used as a winter getaway, and is nearly new in every way. Pride of ownership really shows--Mrs. Clean lives here! Furnishings optional on separate purchase contract. Fees include water, sewer, trash, Exterior building & grounds maintenance, and community pool. Great School Districts too, and Tom Bennett Park. 30-45 minute commute to St Pete, Tampa, 20 minute commute to Sarasota. Make it YOURS today!
- MLS® #A4464409
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Forbes Property Group
- Address341 Cape Harbour Loop #102
- SubdivisionThe Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market36
Listing information courtesy of Forbes Property Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 1:00pm EDT.