Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2833 19th St W, Bradenton
Welcome to 2833 19th Street West - the home you've been waiting for! This absolutely charming and quality updated house on oversized lot is a true gem. With 0.20 acre of land, there's plenty of room to park, play, and enjoy life. The backyard has been transformed into a weekend oasis with an above-ground pool, deck with gazebo, extra storage shed and fire pit. Inside you will find a stunning kitchen with custom wood cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances, as well as a newly remodeled bathroom. Two large bedrooms, plus additional storage and a separate dining room provide ample space to call home. The carport has been enclosed as an inviting screen room with covered laundry closet. This centrally located West Bradenton home is close to shopping, restaurants, medical, beaches and all that downtown Bradenton has to offer. Roof replaced 2.5 years ago, A/C replaced 9 years ago, PGT windows low E film - argon gas filled, Masonite doors, tented for termites in 2019. ADT Security System is owned and will convey. The owner knows of no defects, has had the property pre-inspected, and is offering a one year home warranty for Buyer's peace of mind.
- MLS® #A4464459
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage795
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Bungalow, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, Open, On Street, Oversized, Tandem
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Irregular Lot, Drainage Canal, Lot - Irregular
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorWood Frame, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market9
- Address2833 19th St W
- SubdivisionGarden Heights
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.