Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1224 56th St W #1224, Bradenton
Easy to show. Immediate occupancy. Popular 55+ neighborhood Meadowcroft. This unit has been beautifully redone with new white kitchen cabinets, all new stainless appliances, gorgeous high-end granite, and tile floors through-out. This property features 2 master suites, each with a spacious walk-in closet. The living room/dining combo is spacious for when you have guests. Enjoy your Florida room with an extra storage closet. Let the breezes pass through into your livingroom. The patio area is perfect to soak up some sun and grilling. This active community has a heated pool, a great recreational center, tennis, shuffleboard, and enjoy walking over to the gazebo with wonderful lake views. The monthly condo fee includes cable, internet, water, sewer, landscaping, trash, exterior maintenance, and wonderful community features. New roof in the process of being installed on all units.
- MLS® #A4464523
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,098
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Other, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Other, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address1224 56th St W #1224
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMeadowcroft Condo Prcl Bb
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market65
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 6:15am EDT.