Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2601 221st St E, Bradenton
PRICED TO SELL! Adorable 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Country Cottage that sits on nearly 2 acres in Saddlehorn Estates. This home shows like it’s from the pages of Southern Living. The great room floor plan offers an open kitchen, separate dining room, wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, screened lanai and 2 car garage. The sprawling fenced-in backyard features a pond, outdoor shower, and mature trees. This MOVE-IN READY HOME has a BRAND NEW A/C, Renovated Bathrooms, New Tile Flooring, Fresh Paint, Newer Appliances, Hot Water Heater and Roof. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS so bring your boat, RV or horses. Country Living at it’s Best!
- MLS® #A4464535
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,310
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewZoned for Horses, Pasture, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market6
- Address2601 221st St E
- SubdivisionSaddlehorn Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Decorative
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.