Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16108 Baycross Dr, Lakewood Ranch
VIRTUAL SHOWINGS AVAILABLE! Copy and paste these links to see the... 3D TOUR - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=EgKHnA2qoxS&mls=1. VIRTUAL TOUR - http://sarasota-photo.com/16108-baycross-dr/. VIDEO TOUR - http://sarasota-photo.com/16108-bay-cross-dr/. Located in the prestigious Lake Club, this custom-built Rutenberg home is perfectly positioned on a desirable lakefront lot. A coveted Southern rear exposure, expansive lake views, and a charming Venetian inspired canal and bridge adjacent to the property provide privacy and seclusion. Coffered ceilings and fine finishes throughout create the perfect blend of transitional yet modern styling. The chef’s kitchen complete with Wolf, Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances, is ideal for creating impressive menus. The master suite is your personal oasis and includes customized closets and a luxurious walk-in shower featuring tranquil views of a private Zen-like garden. Entertaining is a joy on the generous lakefront patio including summer kitchen with a bar for guests to gather around, salt-water pool with sun shelf and 8’ spa. Outdoor spaces become one via corner pocketing doors highlighting two bonus rooms and a wet bar perfect for creating your signature cocktail. A second en suite guest wing on the main level offers space and solitude for guests. Three upstairs bedrooms provide privacy for guest and family. The spacious upstairs balcony offers a cozy fireplace for chilly nights along with spectacular big water views. This home is Florida Green Certified and filled with smart technology, boasting a whole house sound system and automatic lighting controlled by a Control4 system. The recently updated clubhouse offers a wide array of activities, including tennis, pickleball, fitness, exercise and cycling trails, and an active social presence. Golf membership available via the Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club.
- MLS® #A4464715
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,605
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Basketball Court, Optional Additional Fees, Private Boat Ramp, Association Recreation - Lease, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Brick, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Auto Cleaner
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments, Shades
- Days on Market49
- Address16108 Baycross Dr
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph I
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 9:15am EDT.