Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7914 Staysail Ct, Lakewood Ranch
This former Lake Club model offers a private casita, serene lake views and a quiet cul-de-sac location. Built by award-winning builder Murray Homes, this well designed home boasts elegant style, clean lines and high-end finishes throughout. A separate entrance to a poolside casita, complete with full bath allows privacy for guests, in-laws or anyone who wants their own space. In the main house, enjoy a luxurious spa-like master retreat with private lanai and double walk-in closets, two en-suite guest rooms and an open and airy great room. Kitchen is light and bright with large island, solid-wood cabinetry, stainless appliances, glass tile backsplash, quartz counters, additional prep sink, and walk-in pantry. A wall of sliders from great room opens to lanai with a huge amount of covered area to make the most of Florida living. Enjoy an outdoor kitchen, polished concrete bar, saltwater pool and spa, and a “Pooch Park” lined with AstroTurf. Additional features include blonde oak wood flooring, cypress wood ceilings, drop zone with closet and cabinet storage, designer lighting, landscape lighting, plantation shutters and more. The Lake Club community offers 24-hour guard-gated security, the Grande Clubhouse, restaurant/bar, two resort pools, fitness, sports courts, fishing and trails. Lakewood Ranch is one of the best-selling multi-generational communities in the USA, and near world-class dining, shopping, beaches, and A+ schools. Virtual Tour URL: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aTRbCvn8aGb&mls=1
- MLS® #A4464920
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,415
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market57
- Address7914 Staysail Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph Ii
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT.