Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15741 High Bell Pl, Bradenton
This beautiful newer home with a pond view is move-in ready. The 2 story Galen floor plan has just been updated with new "wood look" vinyl plank flooring in the living, dining and family room and the interior has been freshly painted. The kitchen is upgraded with granite counters, stone back splash, under mounted sink and sliding "barn style" pantry door. The first level is "open concept" with the dining, family room and kitchen. There is also an upgraded half bath and additional formal living area down stairs as well. The Large 2nd floor owner's suite has a walk-in closet, an en-suite with separate bath and shower and double sinks. The Laundry room is conveniently located next to the other 3 bedrooms and full second bath with double sinks. Enjoy Del Tierra's community pool with Clubhouse, grilling area, gym and playground. Del Tierra is Gated and does not have CDD fees. There are excellent schools close by as well as dining, shopping and Gulf Beaches. Don't miss this home.
- MLS® #A4464992
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,498
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address15741 High Bell Pl
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Century 21 All Aces Realty
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 All Aces Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.