Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5609 Whitehead St, Bradenton
Welcome to this spectacular Neal built maintenance free waterfront community on the Braden River. Move in ready, this "Harbor House" designed townhome features a bonus room at the entry which could be used as a living room, dining room or den. There is a downstairs powder bath for guest. The great room opens to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has an eat in space for dining as well as a breakfast bar, Corian counters and wood cabinets. Just off the kitchen is a laundry room with full size washer dryer and a food pantry. Spacious bedrooms are located upstairs, each featuring their own private en-suite full bathrooms. The master bath features a large vanity and 2 sinks, extra large walk in shower and semi private WC. Relax peacefully on the private courtyard patio which leads to a private attached 2 car garage. Plenty of room for your guest with the extra drive space off garage and street parking. This well established gated community offers many amenities including walking & bike trails, community pool & spa, fishing, fitness room and clubhouse. The riverfront area includes a private marina with boat slip (first come basis), canoe/kayak launch leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. Conveniently located close to local shopping, dining and Interstate access.
- MLS® #A4465133
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2005
- TypeResidential Lease
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access, Private Boat Ramp, Trails, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Garage Faces Rear, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Days on Market27
- Address5609 Whitehead St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Palm Realty Services Llc
Listing information courtesy of Palm Realty Services Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.