Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5923 Midnight Pass Rd #3, Sarasota
Welcome to a Boaters Paradise. Spectacular waterfront living awaits you in this professionally decorated TURNKEY-FURNISHED three-story townhome, located directly on the Intracoastal. Enjoy a lifestyle dedicated to boating and nautical enjoyment. Includes a one of a kind, free standing PRIVATE 50 ft. BOATHOUSE with covered boat dock and lift. Boathouse has new metal roof, and features attached remodeled studio apartment with kitchenette, which can be used as a mother-in law suite, separate office, or entertaining space. Additional 30 ft. dock with lift in the backyard. Sailboat accessible with recently dredged basin and new seawall. Exclusive private beach access across the street, unwind on the white sands of Siesta Key's award-winning beach, and watch the breathtaking sunsets. This very private, secure location is nestled at the end of a private drive on an acre of waterfront property. This gated enclave is home to only 3 residences. Enjoy the luxury of an estate home with the convenience of condominium living. Gorgeous water views from every floor. Watch the boats cruise by from one of the three four-season lanais, or as you relax next to your infinity edge pool and spa. Entertain your guests on the first floor, pool level bonus room with custom tiki bar, separate kitchen, full bath and laundry room. On the second floor you will find the expansive master suite with serene views of the bay, his and hers walk in closets, and luxurious master bathroom with two-person shower. Down the hall, a large guest room with private bath, as well as a den/office with custom built-ins, and pullout couch. The third level boasts true coastal elegance. You will be mesmerized by the gorgeous views from this open floor plan. The great room and formal dining offer detailed coffered ceilings. Large chef's kitchen features a breakfast bar, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, and informal dining space. An additional guest bedroom and full bath down the hall. No expense was spared on this quality-built residence, with magnificent finishes throughout. Private elevator, soaring ceilings, crown molding, wood and Italian marble flooring, central vac, virtual security system, and two car garage with custom cabinets and epoxy floors. Paradise awaits you in this rarely available Siesta Key Luxury Estate conveniently located steps from the beach, minutes from Siesta Key Village, and only 15 minutes from downtown Sarasota's vibrant eateries, theaters, shopping boutiques, and artist enclaves.
- MLS® #A4465178
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,193
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, Bay/Harbor
- ExteriorStucco, Brick, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market217
- Address5923 Midnight Pass Rd #3
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionBoca Siesta Bayside
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Skylight(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Freezer, Ice Maker, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesEnd Unit, Three Or More, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 4:29am EDT.