Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
Enjoy the beautiful gated community of Harmony Reserve in the master-planned Lakewood Ranch. This lovely three bedroom, two bathroom home plus den provides a charming haven for any family. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen featuring tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, a large island with counter seating and pendant lighting and pantry. The open floor plan includes the formal dining area and living room combination with sliding doors to the the extended lanai. The sliding door and windows create an indoor/outdoor living experience to take in beautiful Florida weather. Unwind in the master suite featuring a huge walk-in closet, tray ceiling, and private entrance to the lanai. The ensuite bathroom features dual vanities, separate glass shower, and large soaking tub. The den with French door entry provides a functional room for an office, library, or game room. Relax in the screened-in expansive lanai overlooking a lush backyard. Harmony Reserve offers many amenities such as a resort-style pool, fitness center, clubhouse, and walking trails. Fine dining, shopping, and the many amenities of Lakewood Ranch are all minutes away. Conveniently located next to major highways and world-famous Gulf beaches!
- MLS® #A4465581
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,983
- Year Built2017
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market33
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Preferred Shore
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.