Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11018 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
Split plan home with vaulted ceilings. Many updates within the past 5 years including new roof, central h/a, and most appliances. Halo whole house water filtration system. Built ins in dining room, and murphy style bed in guest room. Conveniently located - close to Lakewood Ranch and I-75 for easy commute to Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota or south. Gates Creek has low HOA fees, and NO CDD fees. Would be great home for first time buyer or a rental for investor, with minimum 6 month lease. Seller willing to assist with buyer closing costs.
- MLS® #A4465629
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,083
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address11018 2nd Ave E
- SubdivisionGates Creek Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing Office:Icon Realty
Listing information courtesy of Icon Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:44pm EDT.