Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5315 1st Avenue Dr Nw, Bradenton
Seeing is believing! Come see this stunning home as you will never want to leave. An entertainer’s dream with gourmet kitchen, open space and beautiful updates throughout. This spotless move-in ready home has many great features including tile and hard wood flooring throughout, crown molding, elegant wood trims, lighted ceiling fans, extra storage space and laundry room. During the chili Winter months enjoy your very own wood burning fireplace, perfect to keep you warm at night. The luxurious kitchen is outfitted with ceramic wood tile flooring, marble counters, cherrywood cabinets, backsplash, stainless steel appliances, wine cooler and walk-in pantry. Enjoy the huge Bonus/Game room for all your gatherings and indoor events. The master bedroom has recently been updated with a custom built walk-in closet, gorgeous bathroom with quartz counter tops, ceramic tile floors, dual sinks and coastal-inspired walk-in shower. Amazing! Upstairs you can find yourself relaxing or taking an afternoon nap in the Florida sun room with its own A/C unit, located just off the second and third bedroom. Step outside though the french doors to the spacious screened lanai to enjoy your morning coffee, favorite evening beverage or to watch the family playing in the backyard. The fenced backyard is perfect for social events, entertainment, to exercise your dog or to add the swimming pool of your dreams. Boat and RV lovers will appreciate the double wide driveway for storage and extra parking. Only a few blocks away to the nearest public boat ramp. NO HOA, NO Deed Restrictions, Not located in a Flood Zone! You will find easy access to Fresh Market, Publix market, Post Office, Urgent Care, Blake Hospital and plenty of shopping and tasty restaurants nearby. For outdoor pleasure Desoto Park, Robinson Preserve and the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island are located 10 minutes away. VIEW THE VIRTUAL TOUR WALKTHROUGH VIDEO IN ADDITION TO IN PERSON SHOWINGS: https://www.360openhouse.us/tours/5315-1st-avenue-dr-nw
- MLS® #A4465692
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,012
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Connected
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market38
- Address5315 1st Avenue Dr Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbor Woods Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
- Listing Office:Sellstate Platinum Realty
Listing information courtesy of Sellstate Platinum Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.