Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14854 7th Ave E, Bradenton
Welcome to your new home in Country Creek. Just under half an acre and 2500+ sq ft, make this your soothing escape nestled in mature landscaping and tree canopied streets, and provides peace and solitude from every direction. The moment you enter through the front door you'll appreciate wide open floor plan, and welcoming view of your own private pool. Open concept and split bedrooms, distinguished dining space, over-sized laundry room, 3 true bedrooms and a den/office. The abundance of kitchen cabinetry and above and below cabinet lighting, as well as an extended breakfast bar with seating for 6, built-in wine rack, built-in desk and all brand new Stainless Steel Appliances make a kitchen worthy of any gourmet cook. A profusion of glass doors and windows invite a truly remarkable amount of natural light into these cozy living spaces. Enjoy the finer finishes of laminate/tile flooring throughout & crown molding. Generous master suite with walk-in closet, double vanities, walk in shower and separate Garden tub. Entertaining is a breeze with the adjacent Family Room with wood burning fireplace. Cross the threshold to your own private paradise in the back yard, splash in the pool or simply enjoy nature and peaceful preserve views. No worries about the a/c here as recently replaced in 2016. and exterior painting also completed. Country Creek has no CDD and low annual HOA fee. Great location near Ft Hamer Bridge for an easy commute north to Tampa and 4 airports. Enjoy Lakewood Ranch Main St, UTC Mall and all that the Sarasota/Bradenton area has to offer. Not to mention the beautiful sparkling beaches of the Gulf Coast. (Furnishings are negotiable) Come fall in love with this home that has it all!
- MLS® #A4465710
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,570
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Conservation Area, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market14
- Address14854 7th Ave E
- SubdivisionCountry Creek Sub Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.