Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8034 Haven Harbour Way, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Looking for a blank slate to make your own? Need 3 large bedrooms and an office/den? Your own private pool and no backyard neighbors? Then here it is! Spacious move-in-ready home situated behind the gates of Stoneybrook at Heritage Harbour on a preserve view lot. This home features an open/split bedroom floorplan, fresh neutral paint throughout, and cleaned from top to bottom. The open concept kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, Corian counters and ceramic tiled floors. The formal Living/Dining Room is perfect for large family gatherings. The oversized Family Room has ample room for large furniture and leading out to the fabulous private pool and preserve and partially rescreened cage. The spacious master suite is a welcoming retreat with access to a bonus room, perfect for a home office, sitting area or reading space, Large walk-in closet and luxury en-suite bath with dual sinks, garden tub and walk-in shower. Come live the Florida lifestyle in Stoneybrook without mandatory golf fees, but all the first class amenities including Heritage Harbour Eatery and clubhouse, Olympic sized heated pool and spa, fitness center, recreational facility with plenty of activities for this active lifestyle community, tennis, pickleball, volleyball, basketball, dog park, playgrounds, walking or biking trails and so much more. Conveniently situated near I-75 and minutes away from Lakewood Ranch Country Club, Main Street, stunning gulf beaches and fine dining. In a little over an hour you will arrive at major attractions like Disney World, Sea World, Busch Gardens and Universal Studio’s. Shop until you drop at the UTC Mall or enjoy the arts and cultural amenities of Sarasota. Make this home your own with your personal touches!
- MLS® #A4465711
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,207
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Other, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market39
- Address8034 Haven Harbour Way
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage Harbour
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.