Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4881 Sabal Harbour Dr, Bradenton
Your new home is Sabal Harbour is HERE! This Pulte home has three bedrooms, two baths and is MOVE-IN READY. With a NEW roof (2019) and hurricane impact windows, there's only the best updates in this home! As soon as you walk in the front door, you'll notice the high ceilings and how open and bright it feels. The layout of the home provides a family room and living room. The kitchen has eat-in space, accompanied by granite countertops, wood cabinets, newer appliances (2015), ceiling fan, and a pantry. Enjoy the water view from your Florida room, enclosed to protect you from the elements. Throughout most of the home, the owner has installed WATERPROOF coretec vinyl plank (2019), and NEW carpet (2019) was installed in the master and second bedroom. NEW sinks, toilets, faucets and granite (2019) were installed in both bathrooms (2019). New ceiling fans and light fixtures have been installed throughout the home as well (2019). The interior (2019) and exterior (2017) were recently painted. This beautiful community has great amenities: basketball court, tennis courts, community pool, play ground and club house. Sabal Harbour is convenient to plenty of shopping and restaurants and is about a 30 minute drive to the beach.
- MLS® #A4465788
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,832
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesPool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Basketball Court
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address4881 Sabal Harbour Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Viii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.