Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11933 Brookside Dr, Bradenton
AVAILABLE MAY 15th - Sophisticated with all the new upgrades & styles, this 4 bedroom/2.5 Bath/2 CAR GARAGE Townhome in Lakewood Ranch offers the Florida dream lifestyle. Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen offers Granite counters, Center Island, 42” Espresso Cabinetry and Designer Tile Backsplash. Light & bright, the Spacious Great Room is perfect for entertaining & adorned with many windows & additional recess lightings. Master Suite Bedroom has en-suite bath with double sink vanity, walk-in closet, and designer tile in the walk-in shower. Three more generously sized bedrooms & bath with tub/shower make this the perfect place for those who like space! Additional closets, extra recessed lighting and double garage space a plus. Harmony of Lakewood Ranch is situated amongst beautiful landscaping, walking/biking trails & offers a State-of-the-art gym, Resort-style pool, Clubhouse, Picnic area, & fully fenced Playground. Lakewood Ranch is the Top Master-planned selling community in the nation and offers A-rated schools, great shopping, fine dining, sports, entertainment & more! Close to I-75 & Easy drive to the world class Beaches!
- MLS® #A4465813
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,936
- Year Built2016
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Days on Market43
- Address11933 Brookside Dr
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT.